Posey Guard Rail Protectors, Elastic Mesh Side Rail, Up to 72" L, Fits Upper and Lower Side Rails TIDI 5707
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Guard Rail Protectors Helps reduce entrapment by closing up gaps within and between the bed side rails.
- Easy-to-apply elastic mesh cover provides a snug fit.
- One-piece design features under-mattress section that connects both sides, without the need for straps and/orbuckles.
- Expands and contracts during bed repositioning without the need for removal.
- The Side Rail Protectors attach with a connecting strap that fits underneath the bed mattress, which holds it in place. They are easy to apply and easily stretch over the side rails for a snug fit.
- Machine washable.
- Dimensions: Rails up to 72" L (183 cm)
- Fits: Both upper and lower side rails. Direction:
- Inspect product prior to use. DO NOT use soiled or damaged products.
- Secure the bed in a locked position.
- Raise the head of the bed to a 45-degree angle.
- Position the connecting strap underneath the middle of the mattress. The left and right adjoining sections should be positioned on either side of the mattress.
- Starting with one side, gently pull the side rail protector using the sewn in handles over the upper side rail. Then, pull the protector over the bottom side rail and adjust to fit.
- Repeat step 5 on the opposite side rails.
- Check for proper fit. Modified beds may not be compatible with Posey Elastic Mesh Side Rail Protectors.
- Patients at risk for bed entrapment; patients prone to unassisted bed exit.
- The Posey Full Length Mesh Protector is designed for use with healthcare facility beds that feature split upper and lower side rails, or homecare beds with a single full-length side rail.
Write Your Own Review