Posey Gait Belt, White, 78", Quick Release Buckle, 50/cs TIDI 6556QL
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Gait and Transfer Belts reduce the risk of injury to the patient/resident and the caregiver resulting from a loss of balance or an uncontrolled fall.
- When not in use, the gait belt can be worn by the caregiver to ensure immediate availability when needed, or hung on a hook in the patient's room.
- The 2" wide cotton gait belts are available in multiple sizes, and provide caregivers with a secure hold point while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
- Posey Gait Belts are an effective tool in your falls management and safe patient handling protocols, reducing the risk of patient falls during transfer activities and helping to prevent staff injuries.
- The American Nurses Association recommends using a transfer belt or gait belt for patient assistance during transfer.
- Nurses lose more time to back injuries than construction workers2 and 12% of nurses leave the field because of lower back pain.
- Costs associated with back injuries in the healthcare industry are estimated to be more than $7 billion annually.
- By providing gait belts at the bedside, one hospital unit had zero falls when staff assisted patients using the gait belt - zero patient injuries, zero staff injuries.
- Easily applied quick-release nylon buckle.
- Constructed of sturdy cotton and available in a variety of colors and patterns.
- 2" (5 cm) wide webbing.
- Machine washable.
- Weight capacity of 279 lbs.
- 78 inches, White, (50/case).
- Patients/residents requiring ambulation and/or transfer assistance.
Write Your Own Review