Posey Gait Belt, Pink, 63", EZ Clean TIDI 6546P
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY ® Gait and Transfer Belts reduce the risk of injury to the patient/resident and the caregiver resulting from a loss of balance or an uncontrolled fall.
- Nurses lose more time to back injuries than construction workers and 12% of nurses leave the field because of lower back pain.
- Costs associated with back injuries in the healthcare industry are estimated to be more than $7 billion annually.
- By providing gait belts at the bedside, one hospital unit had zero falls when staff assisted patients using the gait belt - zero patient injuries, zero staff injuries.
- When not in use, the gait belt can be worn by the caregiver to ensure immediate availability when needed, or hung on a hook in the patient's room.
- The 2" wide gait belts are available in two sizes, standard (fits up to 63" waist) and bariatric (fits up to 84" waist), and provide caregivers with a secure hold point while assisting patients during supervised walking and transfers.
- Biothane® polyurethane encapsulated webbing wipes clean to help address cleanliness concerns.
- The spring-loaded, self-locking buckle is easy to apply and molded from rugged polyethylene.
- The American Nurses Association recommends using a transfer belt or gait belt for patient assistance during transfer.
- 63 inches, Pink.
- Patients/residents requiring ambulation and/or transfer assistance.
- Designed to provide stable mobility support.
- Recommended for support during transfers and ambulation.
- Spring loaded buckle provides secure closure and support.
- Standard and bariatric lengths accommodate users.
Write Your Own Review