Posey Gait Belt, Black, 58", EZ Clean TIDI 6545
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Gait and Transfer Belts provide caregivers with a secure hold point to assist patients/residents during supervised walking and transfers.
- Used correctly, Gait and Transfer Belts reduce the risk of injury to the patient / resident and the caregiver resulting from a loss of balance or an uncontrolled fall.
- Biothane® polyurethane encapsulated webbing wipes clean to help address cleanliness concerns.
- 2" (5 cm) wide webbing.
- Easy to apply airline style buckle.
- NOTE: This product is not intended for use as a restraint. Remove after each use. When not in use, the caregiver can wear the belt for immediate access as needed. Direction:
- Wrap the belt around the patient and pull the strap through the buckle to tighten.
- Adjust the belt so it is snug, but not uncomfortable for the patient. Make sure you can slide your open hand (flat) between the belt and patient.
- Verify proper buckle closure and ensure that there is no belt slippage before each and every use by pulling the belt.
- Fits waist sizes - Up to 58" (147 cm), Standard Black.
- Patients/residents requiring ambulation and/or transfer assistance.
Write Your Own Review