Posey Economy Floor Cushion, Bi-Fold, 70" L x 38" W x 1" H TIDI 6024
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Economy Floor Cushions Bi-Fold can help reduce the risk of fall-related injuries.
- POSEY® Economy Floor Cushions absorb up to 85%of impact forces. The 1" (3 cm) EVA foam creates a low profile that makes it easy for patients to step on and off.
- The non-skid bottom helps prevent slipping when stepping onto the cushion.
- The vinyl cover of the floor cushion meets CA #117, Section E Flame Retardancy Standard. Cushions with beveled edges easily accommodate wheelchairs, walkers, and table trays.
- The glowstrip option on the edge enhances visibility in dark or low light conditions.
- Tested for shock absorbency.
- EVA foam.
- Wipe clean vinyl cover.
- Tri-fold design with convenient carrying handle.
- One-inch (3 cm) thick foam creates low profile edge.
- Helps provide full coverage of the bed exit area.
- May be used in conjunction with Posey Exit Alarm Mat Floor Sensor (sold separately).
- Folds in half for easy storage.
- Convenient handle for easy carrying.
- Dimensions: Flat: 70" L x 38" W x 1" H (178 cm x 97 cm x 3 cm), Folded: 24" L x 38" W x 3" H (61 cm x 97 cm x 8 cm)Direction:
- Undo the hook-and-loop carrying handle and unfold the Floor Cushion.
- Make sure the "This Side Down" label is facing the floor.
- Position the Cushion lengthwise, directly next to the resident's bed.
- To store, wipe the cushion clean with a damp cloth if necessary. Fold the cushion and fasten the hook-and-loop handle.
- Patients at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review