Posey Defined Perimeter Bariatric Mattress Cover, 6" H to 10" H, 48" W, 80" L to 86" L TIDI 5751
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey positioning products provide upper torso support and are ideal for patients who lean laterally.
- Posey Defined Perimeter Mattress Covers offer a low intervention solution to many of the bed safety issues affecting healthcare facilities today.
- Wedge-shaped foam sections line the perimeter of the covers and help provide a gentle reminder to those lying in bed of the location of the mattress edges, and help provide a less restrictive environment than side rails.
- Helps promote a safe bed environment without the need for bed side rails.
- Low intervention solution for side rail.
- Wedge-shaped foam sections form a sensory reminder of mattress edges.
- Mid-section openings for easy patient exit and entry.
- Straps with quick-release buckles easily secure the cover.
- Wipe clean nylon cover.
- Breathable nylon models compatible with low air loss mattresses.
- One each per package.
- Fits Bed Type: Bariatric.
- Cover Material: Breathable Nylon.
- Fits Mattresses: 6" to 10" H (15 cm x 25 cm), 48" W (122 cm), 80" to 86" L (203 cm x 218 cm).
- Foam Sections: 5" H (13 cm), 6 1/2" W (17 cm), 32 " L (81 cm).
- Foam Density: High.
- Patients prone to unassisted bed exit and/or falling out of bed.
Write Your Own Review