Posey Chair Sensor, Single Resident, 13" W x 13" L, 6-Months, 3ft Cord TIDI 8308
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Sensor Pads, in conjunction with Posey Alarms, are important parts of your falls management protocols.
- The POSEY® Single-Resident Chair and Bed Sensor Pads, in conjunction with a Posey Alarm, is an important part of your falls management protocols.
- Ensure all parts of this system are operational before leaving a patient unattended.
- This system does not prevent falls or injury from falls and is not a substitute for patient care, caregiver attention, and a comprehensive falls management protocol at your long-term care facility.
- The chair sensor is for use with wheelchairs, geriatric chairs, or other seating use.
- The bed sensor is for over the mattress use in conjunction with a Posey Alarm. The cord is 96" (224 cm) long.
- Single resident use
- Compatible with the Posey Keep Safe® Deluxe, Keep Safe®, Sitter Elite®, and Sitter Select® alarms.
- Chair pad measures: 13" W x 13" L (33 cm x 33 cm).
- For up to 6-months use.
- This device may not be suitable for all high fall-risk residents.
- Never connect Posey sensor pads to other manufacturers' alarms.
- Never connect Posey alarms to other manufacturers' sensor pads.
- This device is for use with single residents only, and should not be used on multiple residents.
- Residents of Long Term Facilities at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review