Posey Chair Positioning Grip, Non-Slip, Green, 12" x 120", 1 rl/ea TIDI 6301
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey offers seating and accessories to make sitting in a chair or wheelchair easier for patients and residents.
- Posey Grip is non-slip matting material for use directly under clothing or between two surfaces (a wheelchair seat and cushion, for example), or as a placemat or work surface to stabilize dishes.
- Convenient and economical, Posey Grip comes in a roll, is machine washable and reusable, and does not attract lint.
- Dimensions: 12" x 120" (30 cm x 3 m).
- Available in green color.
- This device may be stored in ambient warehouse temperatures at normal humidity levels. Avoid excess moisture or high humidity that may damage product materials.
- Monitoring - Follow facility policies and guidelines for frequency of patient monitoring and to check skin integrity.
- Posey Grip is slippery when wet. DO NOT use in bathrooms or other wet locations. Air-dry when wet. Do not use on lacquered or urethane surfaces, as finish damage may occur.
- Disposal - Properly dispose of product per facility policy for biohazardous material.
- When using Posey Grip alone to prevent sliding, the patient's skin must be protected by clothing to prevent "shearing." Direction:
- Unroll the Posey Grip to the desired length.
- Using a sharp scissor, cut the Posey Grip.
- Secure the Posey Grip in place.
- Use as a positioning aid.
- This device is designed for use in normal indoor environments.
Write Your Own Review