Posey Bed Sensor Pad, Single Patient Use, 12" W x 120" L, 30-Days, 8ft Cord TIDI 8283
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- The POSEY® 30-Day Over Mattress Bed Sensor, in conjunction with a Posey Alarm, is an important part of your falls management protocols.
- Ensure all parts of this system are operational before leaving a patient unattended.
- This system does not prevent falls or injury from falls and is not a substitute for patient care, caregiver attention, and a comprehensive falls management protocol in your facility.
- Single patient Use.
- Use over mattress for patient stays less than 30 days.
- Cord is 96" (244 cm) long.
- Compatible with Sitter Elite®, Keep Safe® Deluxe, Keep Safe®, and Sitter Select® alarms. Direction:
- Check that sensor pad, cord and plug are clean and undamaged.
- Choose a position for sensor pad: (A) Centered at patient's shoulder blades; or (B) Centered under patient's buttocks.
- Place non-slip Posey Grip on mattress at area chosen for sensor pad. Place sensor pad over Posey Grip, across width of bed.
- Use metal clips to secure sensor pad to mattress.
- Place bottom sheet over sensor pad.
- If needed, use an incontinence pad to protect sensor pad from urine or other liquids. Sensor pad may fail if liquid enters at "neck" of sensor pad.
- Route the sensor pad cord to the alarm. Check that the sensor pad cord is not stressed, is clear of moving parts of bed, and does not pose a tripping hazard.
- Insert plug into sensor input on the side of alarm.
- Test sensor pad and alarm (see Testing Alarm and Sensor Pad).
- Used for patients at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review