Posey Bed Roll Guard, Vinyl Cover, 25" L x 43" W TIDI 5700SC
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Bed Roll Guard (vinyl cover) offer a less restrictive alternative to side rails or may be used as padding when side rails are raised.
- They help prevent high-risk patients from rolling out of bed, while allowing sufficient room for patient comfort.
- The Posey Roll Guards easily attach to a bed with quick-release buckles.
- The zippered compartments allow easy removal of the inner bead filled bags, which are covered in a wipe-clean vinyl.
- Side rail alternative to help protect lucid patients from falling out of bed. Filled with polystyrene beads.
- Allows versatile positioning.
- Easily attaches with quick-release buckles to bed frame.
- Available in machine washable brushed polyester or wipe clean vinyl.
- Enclosed pillows covered in wipe-clean vinyl.
- Overall Dimensions - 25" L x 43" W (64 cm x 109 cm), Inner width between pillows 23" (58 cm), Straps 33" L x 1" W (84 cm x 3 cm), Side Roll Guard 25" L x 9" Dia. (64 cm x 23 cm).
- Soft, flexible Posey Roll Guards act as a barrier to protect the patient from banging into side rails when in use. Will fit standard twin and hospital style beds. Direction:
- Inspect product prior to use. DO NOT use soiled or damaged products.
- Place the Posey Roll Guards on top of the mattress with the quick-release buckles away from the patient. The Posey Roll Guards should be on top of the attachment straps.
- Position the Posey Roll Guards approximately 20" (51 cm) from the headboard.
- Wrap the quick-release straps once around the movable part of the bed frame and secure the buckles.
- Patients prone to unassisted bed exit and/or falling out of bed.
Write Your Own Review