Posey Alarm Systems, Wireless Personal Pager TIDI 8272
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Alarm Systems has Push button transmitter/pendant.
- Receiver can be set to chime or vibrate.
- Receiver range up to 100 feet (30.5 m) depending on building construction.
- Battery operated - Transmitter with 12-Volt battery (included), Receiver with 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately).
- Wireless Personal Pager. No installation required! Transmitter:
- The transmitter is supplied with a pre-installed E23A 12v battery. To replace the battery:
- Remove the small screw from the back of the case and carefully separate the front and back sections.
- Remove the battery and replace with E23, MS21, V23 or equivalent. This battery is typically used in cigarette lighters and is found in most drug stores.
- Secure front and back case halves by inserting and tightening the screw. Be careful not to over tighten. Pager/Receiver:
- The pager/receiver is powered by two "AA" batteries (not included). To insert batteries:
- Open the battery compartment by pressing down on the arrow and sliding door off.
- Insert two "AA" 1.5 volt batteries, noting proper polarity.
- Replace the battery compartment door.
- To Activate The Unit:
- Be sure there are fresh batteries in both the transmitter and receiver.
- Turn the receiver on by sliding the toggle switch to either vibrate or chime.
- Press the button on the transmitter to signal for assistance. The red indicator light on the transmitter will illuminate when the button is pressed.
- Verify the receiver sounds when activated.
- Verify the system is working properly before leaving resident unattended.
- For the elderly and others to page.
- Ideal for home care or assisted living residents.
Write Your Own Review