Posey Alarm Mounting Bracket with Wire Hanger TIDI 8276
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Alarm Mounting Bracket with Wire Hanger make it easy to integrate alarms within your facility.
- Posey Alarm Mounting Bracket with Wire Hanger for use on bed with a 2" (5 cm) thick headboard.
- Compatible with the Sitter Elite®, Sitter Select®, Keep Safe® Essential and Keep Safe® Deluxe Alarms.
- The 8276 Wire Bracket is suitable for bed mounting. It fits chairs, headboards, and footboards that are 1/2" - 2" (1 cm - 5 cm) thick. Direction:
- Slide alarm onto bracket from top down until it is firmly in place. Choose location on chair, headboard, or footboard where patient cannot reach or tamper with the alarm or connections.
- Pull bracket wire away from alarm to create an opening wide enough to fit the intended clip point. Slide bracket onto bed and push down to ensure a snug fit. Make sure alarm indicator lights are in clear view of staff.
- To remove alarm, gently push release lever IN while sliding alarm up and out.
- Make sure sensor, nurse call cables, and/or AC adapter cables can be secured out of the way and do not present a tripping hazard.
- Used for patients at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review