Posey Alarm Mobile Chair Belt Sensor TIDI 8371
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Alarm Mobile Chair Belt Sensor for wheelchair or geri-chair use; can be easily transferred between chairs.
- D-Ring attachment.
- Compatible with the Posey Keep Safe® Deluxe, Keep Safe®, Sitter Elite® and Sitter Select® alarms.
- Position straps for proper closure and place them on wheelchair seat. Attach sensor belt to chair. Direction:
- Draw strap ends down under chair seat at a 45° angle.
- Choose a site to attach straps at a juncture of the frame behind and under the seat, out of the patient's reach. Make sure straps cannot slide in any direction, or change angle or position .
- Wrap each strap around its attachment point. Thread tail of each strap through both metal rings, then back over one ring and through the other metal ring. Pull straps until secure.
- Position patient as far back on seat as possible, with buttocks against the back of the chair.
- Draw straps across patient's hips at a 45° angle and fasten belt.
- Used for patients at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review