Posey Alarm KeepSafe Scout Alarm TIDI 8324
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey® Alarm Systems help reduce patient falls and are an essential part of falls prevention.
- It is a Lightweight, compact fall alarm that works with all Posey sensors.
- Five alarm tones.
- Adjustable volume with a sound-dampening plug.
- Battery operated using 9-Volt battery (included).
- Compatible with all Posey sensors.
- Compatible with all Posey brackets
- The Posey Keep Safe Scout is designed to alert the caregiver when a patient (or resident) attempts to exit from a wheelchair, geri-chair or bed.
- The alarm sounds when weight is removed from the sensor or when belt is disconnected.
- However, this device is not a substitute for good nursing care and regular visual monitoring, and may not be suitable for some "high fall risk" patients.
- Alarm Unit Features:
- ON/OFF button. Green LED blinks to indicate unit is "ON."
- Five selectable alarm tones/patterns for patient identification.
- Alarm volume approximately 95dB at one foot (1') from the alarm.
- Compact size: 3" x 4.44" x 1.59" (7.62 cm x 11.28 cm x 4.04 cm).
- Lightweight, 5.7 oz.
- A single 9-Volt battery provides up to 30 days of normal use.
- Audible low battery warning chirp and red flashing LED.
- Alerts staff to attempted bed, chair or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.
Write Your Own Review