Posey Alarm KeepSafe Cadet with Magnet Plate TIDI 8323
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey® Alarm Systems help reduce in-hospital patient falls and are an essential part of falls prevention.
- It is an Economical way of monitoring high fall risk patients.
- Magnet and pull-cord activation.
- Adjustable cord (31" - 60" (79 cm - 152 cm) with locking clip.
- Five alarm tones.
- Adjustable volume with a sound-dampening plug.
- Battery operated with 9-Volt battery (included).
- Compatible with all Posey brackets.
- The alarm may be set to alarm in one of five different tones.
- This allows the caregiver to assign a specific c tone to an individual patient/resident.
- The distinct alarm tone makes it easy to quickly identify which patient/resident requires immediate attention.
- In addition, the choice of variable alarm tones allows the caregiver to select a tone that is unique from the other alarms in the facility. The Keep Safe Cadet features multiple bracket mounting options and it may be used with a wheelchair, geri-chair or bed.
- Alarm Unit Features:
- Green LED blinks to indicate unit is "ON."
- Alarm volume approximately 95dB at one foot (1') from the alarm.
- Low battery light and chirp indicates battery change needed.
- A single 9-Volt battery provides up to 30 days of normal use.
- Lightweight, 5.7 oz.
- Compact size 3" x 4.44" x 1.59" (7.62 cm x 11.28 cm x 4.04 cm).
- Power on self-test to verify unit is working properly.
- Alerts staff to attempted bed, chair or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.
Write Your Own Review