Posey Alarm Hook and Loop Belt Sensor, Long TIDI 8372L
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- POSEY® Hook-and-Loop Alarm Belt Sensors (Large)are designed to provide the earliest possible warning that a patient is at immediate risk of falling.
- Monitoring starts as soon the belt is fastened; the alarm activates the instant the belt is unfastened, before the patient can exit the chair.
- Belts adjust from 21" to 44" (53 cm to 112 cm). Hook-and-Loop Belt, Long, adjusts up to 115" (292 cm).
- Chair Belt Sensors are a non-invasive way to monitor patient movement.
- However, these devices do not prevent falls and are not a substitute for good nursing care and regular visual monitoring.
- For wheelchair or geri-chair use; can be easily transferred between chairs.
- D-Ring attachment.
- Compatible with the Posey Keep Safe® Deluxe, Keep Safe®, Sitter Elite®, and Sitter Select® alarms.
- Need a gentle reminder to call for help before getting up.
- Need an aid to hold hips in place and reduce the risk of forward sliding. Direction:
- Draw straps down over patient's lap at a 45° angle.
- Position strap ends behind chair back as low as possible. Thread tail of one strap through both metal rings of other strap , then back over one ring and through the other metal ring.
- Pull straps until secure.
- Mate hook and loop straps for snug fit. Pull YELLOW strap to unfasten.
- Patients at risk for falls.
Write Your Own Review