Posey Alarm Chair Belt Sensor, 24" L Cord TIDI 8360
Call for price
Features & Benefits:
- Posey® Self-Releasing Chair Belt Sensors are designed to provide the earliest possible warning that a patient is at immediate risk of falling.
- Monitoring starts as soon the belt is fastened; the alarm activates the instant the belt is unfastened, before the patient can exit the chair.
- Belts adjust from 21" to 44" (53 cm to 112 cm). Hook-and-Loop Belt, Long, adjusts up to 115" (292 cm).
- People who may benefit from the use of this device include restless patients who are at risk of falls and need a gentle reminder to call for help before getting up or need an aid to hold hips in Place and reduce the risk of forward sliding.
- For wheelchair use when additional posture support is needed.
- Cord is 24" L (61 cm).
- Attaches with screws.
- Compatible with the Posey Keep Safe® Deluxe, Keep Safe®, Sitter Elite and Sitter Select® alarms. Direction:
- Remove one chair seat screw on each side, closest to chair back. NOTE: For a large or obese patient, use the second screw from the back for added strap length.
- Position buckle ends for proper closure.
- Insert screw through belt grommet hole on each side; secure screws to wheelchair seat and frame.
- Position patient on chair seat, with buttocks against the chair back.
- Bring straps over patient's hips and insert male end into buckle until it clicks shut. Pull firmly on straps to make sure buckle is locked. To unfasten, press orange button and remove male end.
- Adjust belt by pulling on loose strap.
- Used for patients at risk for falls
Write Your Own Review