Posey Activity Apron II TIDI 7400
Features & Benefits:
- Posey Activity Apron II is Designed for patients with diminished cognitive function.
- The bright colors and texture variation provide visual and tactile stimulation, and the buttons and shoestring treading may aid improvement of fine motor skills.
- It also includes a center plastic pocket that can hold a photo.
- Offers bright colors, different textures, and various activities to help provide visual and tactile stimulation and to help aid in improving fine motor skills.
- Clear picture frame.
- Machine washable. Direction:
- Attach Apron around the patient's waist using the ties. Make sure the Apron is snug, but does not interfere with breathing.
- Patients with decreased cognitive function and/or requiring tactile stimulation.
- Secures around waist.
Write Your Own Review