PortaVac Portable Vacuum Unit for Field Use1/3 HP DNTLworks 3010
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- In a world where portability is sometimes necessary, effective dental waste handling is essential, yet increasingly difficult.
- Asepsis concerns mandate proper waste collection and disposal, plus adequate power to aspirate all types or oral fluids and solids.
- The PortaVac Portable Vacuum Unit from DNTLworks Equipment Corporation provides powerful suction capability in compact, lightweight carrying case.
- Strong 1/3 hp vacuum motor. Lightweight, one-piece design in impact-resistant cases.
- Dual hose design for H.V.E. and saliva ejector use.
- Front mounted valve holders and controls for convenience.
- Large waste container with automatic overflow shut-off.
- 15 amp circuit protection.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Hard shell integrated case.
- Accommodates many brands of H.V.E. and saliva ejector tips.
- Easy-reach front mounted controls.
- Large waste container.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- Small size for convenient storage.
- Dual hose design.
- Automatic overflow shutoff Valve.
- Lightweight, but rugged.
- PortaVac Portable Vacuum Unit for Field Use Specifications:
- Length: 24" (60.9 cm)
- Width: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Height: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Weight: 46 lbs. (20.9 kg)
- Horsepower: 1/3 hp
- Operating Pressure: 12" Hg
- Flow Rate: 4.6 scfm
- Waste Receptacle: 2 qt (1.9 Liters)
- Sound Level: 46dB
- Voltage: 115 Volts / 60Hz, 220 Volts / 50Hz
- Circuit Breaker: 15 amps
- Hospital Grade Wiring: NEMA Type, 5-15 Plug
- The PortaVac Portable Vacuum Unit is designed for rugged transport and is ideal for missionary work, hospitals, clinics, private home care, nursing homes, the military, and many more field applications.
Write Your Own Review