Pola Application Tips - for Pola Day, Pola Night, Pola Zing and Soothe, 25/pk SDI 7750020
Features & Benefits:
- Poladay + polanight has the unique blend of soothers, conditioners and high water content assist in reducing sensitivity.
- The high viscosity, neutral ph tooth whitening gels ensure the greatest patient comfort in a take home kit.
- Pola Application Tips 25 Pack.
- Natural soother and conditioner:
- The incorporation of special additives minimises plaque formation and enhances remineralisation to further reduce sensitivity. Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
- High water content:
- The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases patient sensitivity.
- High molecular weight thickener:
- This reduces the tacky feeling and drying effect of the gel in turn reducing sensitivity further.
- High viscosity :
- The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- Taste :
- The pleasantly flavoured spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting.
- Fluoride releasing :
- The addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- Contains desensitising agent :
- The Pola Day and Pola Night gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitises them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimising sensitivity and maximising patient comfort.
- Neutral pH :
- Pola Day and Pola Night's neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardising patient comfort.
- Cosmetic range containing 6% hydrogen peroxide or less:
- Poladay 3% hydrogen peroxide,6% hydrogen peroxide.
- Polanight 10% Carbamide peroxide, 16% Carbamide peroxide.
- Whitening of discoloured non-vital and vital teeth.
Write Your Own Review