Points, Fine, Light Green, 400/pk SDI 8100117
Features & Benefits:
- Points disposable brush applicators are used to quickly transfer small amounts of materials into difficult to reach areas.
- Points disposable brush applicators are available in Fine Light Green color.
- Points are resistant to common solvents in dental materials.
- Solvent resistant fibers :
- The fiber tips are resistant to harsh environments and solvents.
- Non-absorbent, non-linting fibers :
- The fibers will not dislodge during the procedure. The solution is suspended in the fibers until applied.
- Choice of colors :
- The various colors are ideal for color coding multistep procedures
- Oft flexible material :
- Points can be bent for maximum accessibility.
- Three sizes :
- The three sizes of Points, superfine, fine and medium, enable one to pick up different drop sizes.
- Used as Sealant application for dental purpose.
- Placing bonding agents.
- Applying etchants.
- Placing cavity liners.
- Styptic and disclosing solutions.
- Mop up excess resin.
- Condensing calcium hydroxide in root canals.
Write Your Own Review