Plastic Hub Self-Threading Disposable Dental Needles, 27g Short (Yellow Hub), 100/bx Mydent Defend DN-2100
Features & Benefits:
- Plastic Hub Self-Threading Dental Needles are made of stainless steel, polypropylene hub with aluminium insert.
- Disposable Dental Needles, 27g Short.
- Lot #, needle size and sterile seal on each individual needle casing.
- Disposable, sterile needles for use on standard 1.8mL dental syringes.
- Triple-bevelled needle features an arrow indicator to help orient the bevel position during injections.
- Works Better: Siliconized to help ensure a gentle insertion of needle into tissue for minimal discomfort.
- Lasts Longer: Prethreaded plastic hub for simple, straight attachment to the syringe perfectly and securely every time.
- Costs Less: Delivers superior performance while providing comfort for the patient â all at an economical price.
- Colour coding for easy needle diameter identification.
- 100 Dental Needles per box.
- 27S Yellow.
- Facilitates a straight attachment to the syringe, creating a secure fit.
- What are needles made of?
Stainless steel and plastic.
- What type of syringe go with the needles?
- How many needles are sold in a box?
- How many mm does the needle protrude from end of hub?
Approximately 1.2 mm.
- Are they silicone coated?
- Do they have a bevel indicator?
Write Your Own Review