Plain Gut Sutures, C17, 3/8 circle,19 mm reverse cutting, 5/0, 18", 12/Box Look 535B
Features & Benefits:
- Plain Gut Sutures with precision drilled end needle ensures smooth transition to suture material and maximizes secure attachment of suture to needle.
- Needles are sharpened to a smooth, precise cutting edge to penetrate cleanly and stay sharp for repeated passage through tissue.
- Source for all dental sutures - Can meet all dental suture requirements for single-source economy with the widest central suture range in the industry.
- Drilled-end needle - Ensures smooth transition from needle to material; maximizes needle attachment strength.
- Unique needle design and manufacture Needles stay sharp for repeated passage through tissue.
- Double sterile pouch Allows sterile transfer.
- See-through packaging Saves money by reducing selection errors and wasted materials.
- Industry standard label colors Simplifies selection, enhances efficiency.
- Double sterile pouch allows sterile transfer onto a sterile field. 12 per box.
- It is available in 3/8 circle-19 mm, reverse cutting needle, C6 needle code, 5/0 suture size, 27" suture length.
- For use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation.
Write Your Own Review