Pine Sol Cleaner, Pine Scent, 144 fl oz, 3/cs Clorox Healthcare 35418
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Pine Sol Cleaner Cleans, deodorize and disinfect with a distinctive clean scent everyone loves. This multi-surface cleaner cuts through tough grease and grime fast, without leaving a sticky residue.
- Not only is this a powerful multi-surface cleaner, it's an EPA-registered disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Use it on hard nonporous surfaces from stoves to sinks, tile to wood floors, showers to toilets, and dumpsters to garbage cans.
- It breaks down the toughest soils to remove dirt, soap scum, grease, rust and hard water stains. On top of that, it doesn't just mask odors, it wipes out odor-causing bacteria.
- One 144-ounce bottle makes up to 72 gallons of powerful solution. That's 18 four-gallon buckets of cleaning power. Also available in 60-ounce bottles.
- Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminium. For painted surfaces, test a small area first.
- Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. Directions:
- General Cleaning And Floors: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain.
- Tough Jobs: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Efficacy:
- Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant:
- Pine-Sol® Multi-Surface Cleaner is an EPA-registered broad-spectrum disinfectant. It kills household bacteria, including Salmonella choleraesuis and Staphylococcus aureus, on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed.
- Superior Grease Cutting:
- As these pictures show, Pine-Sol® breaks down tough dirt and grime while competitors leave the dirt behind.
- The Competitive Advantage:
- Superior Grease Cutting: In the pictures on the right, Pine-Sol® Brand Cleaner breaks down tough dirt and grime while competitors leave the dirt behind.
- Preferred Scents: Pine-Sol® Brand Cleaner is the clear winner in scent scores, which convey clean to your guests, employees and customers.
- Great Value: You need TWICE as much of the competitor product vs. Pine-Sol® Brand Cleaner to make 1 gallon of cleaning solution.
- Quantity per Unit & Size of Unit - 144 fl. oz. bottle.
- Unit Quantity per Case - 3 per case.
- Active Ingredient - 1.75% Glycolic Acid
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Toxicity Signal Word - Caution.
- HMIS Rating - 1-0-0-A
- Offices, Day Care Centers, Schools, Hotels, Restaurants and Other Commercial Facilities.
- Various Surfaces: Plastic, wood*, fiberglass, chrome, stainless steel and more.
- Floors: Glazed ceramic tile, no-wax and wood floors.
- Kitchens: Counters, sinks, stoves, range hoods, walls.
- Restrooms: Showers and tubs, tiles, toilets, urinals.
- Tough jobs: Garbage cans, pet areas, dumpsters.
Meet the Pine-Sol® Family
Write Your Own Review