Pierrel Pharma Orabloc® Articaine Anesthetic, 1:200,000, 1.8mL (Rx), 50 cartridges/bx, 20 bx/cs 2101052
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 9, Get 1 Free!*
- Buy 18, Get 2 Free!*
Please Note: *Promotions valid 1/1/23 – 3/31/23. Pierrel is paying for the free goods. Pierrel reserves the right to ask for invoices to validate submissions.
Features & Benefits:
- OrablocÂ® Articaine is an amide local anesthetic containing a vasoconstrictor.
- OrablocÂ® Articaine is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to products containing sulfite.
- Products containing sulfite may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people.
- Articaine hydrochloride 4% and epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection.
- The Quality that you need, the Price that you want.
- OrablocÂ® is the only aseptically manufactured articaine in the US.
- Rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes.
- Complete anesthesia lasts about 1 hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block.
- Most common adverse reactions (incidence >2%) are headache and pain.
- 10% overage of epinephrine.
- 24-month shelf life when stored at room temperature.
- Sodium edetate free, methylparaben free and latex free.
- Each OrablocÂ® individual cartridge is blister packed for maximum protection during storage and handling.
- Available with 1:200,000 Concentration in 1.8 ml Injection Cartridge.
- Indicated for local, infiltrative, or conductive anesthesia in both simple and complex dental sodium metabisulfite.
Orabloc injector video
Write Your Own Review