Pi Radiation Attenuation Gloves, Size 7.0, 5 pr/bx, 10 bx/cs Ansell 20873570
Special Order Item, 14-21 Day Delivery, item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Pi polyisoprene, radiation attenuation personal protective shield reduces skin-dose exposure by up to 53.4% (beam energy level 60 kVp) versus double gloving with conventional surgical gloves that attenuate under 1% of scattered radiation.
- Eliminates the risk of developing Type I latex allergy and sensitization.
- This glove's thickness is optimized for the ideal balance of protection and comfort.
- Black in color, this glove features a micro-textured finish for good grip control and handling.
- IMPORTANT: Classified as a personal protective shield and are not a medical device. The gloves must be used in combination with medical gloves if they come in contact with blood or other bodily fluids.
- CAUTION: Radiation attenuation gloves are designed to protect hands from scattered radiation exposure originating from the X-ray beam during fluoroscopic procedures. They are not intended for use in direct or primary X-ray beams.
- GAMMEX surgical gloves are engineered to respond to the evolving user needs of the surgical community. Featuring unique formulations and cutting-edge technologies, ergonomic comfort and superior protection, healthcare workers around the world entrust their hands to ours.
- Available in 7.0 size.
- Primary Industries - Healthcare.
- Standards and Certification - ASTM F2547, EN 61331-1, EN 420:2003+A1:2009.
- Material - Polyisoprene with Tungsten.
- Powder Content - Powder-Free.
- Color - Black.
- Thickness - Standard.
- Cuff Style - Straight.
- External Glove Surface - Textured Fingers.
- Internal Glove Surface - Chlorinated.
- Allergy Prevention - Latex (Type I).
- Grip Level - Moderate.
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs - No, Not Tested in accordance with ASTM D6978.
- Freedom From Holes (Inspection Level I) - 1.5 Aql.
- Sterile - Yes.
- Quality / Environmental Standards - EN 556, ISO 11137-Part 1, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 9001.
- Packaging - 5 pairs per box.
- Shelf Life - 3 years.
- Storage Instructions - Keep out of direct sunlight; store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition.
- Protecting hands from image guided interventional procedures (fluoroscopy).
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW's or patients.
Write Your Own Review