Permite 3 Spill, Slow Set Yellow Plunger, 800mg, 500 capsules/jr SDI 4023404
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Permite Spill has High strength, high polishability and superior handling properties.
- Permite - the non-gamma 2 admix alloy unsurpassed by any other.
- Over 400 million successful Permite restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1975.
- Permite 3 Spill Slow Set contains Jars of 500 capsules - three spill 800mg alloy.
- High Compressive Strength:
- Permite's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration.
- High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Low Microleakage:
- The microleakage for Permite is essentially zero.
- Extensive microleakage has been related to increased post-operative sensitivity.
- Optimal handling characteristics:
- In the Dental Advisor Plus, Permite received a 98% rating for consistency of mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability and setting characteristics.
- The resulting restorations are smooth and have excellent margin adaptation, especially after burnishing.
- All consultants said they would recommend Permite to their colleagues.
- Not affected by moisture:
- Permite exhibits the best sealing qualities with no danger of excessive delayed expansion if accidentally contaminated with water-based fluids.
- Hence, it would seem prudent to select an alloy such as Permite for retrograde fillings.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes:
- The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- For consistency of mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability.
Write Your Own Review