PerfectIM Systems, Cartridge Dispensing Gun J Morita 21-300015
|Manufacturer:||J Morita Corporation|
Direct Ship item. This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Drop Ship Only.
Features & Benefits:
- PerfectIM® Systems offer accurate final impressions of subgingival margins without use of retraction cord, gingival excision or application of hemostatic agents.
- This two-step vinyl polysiloxane impression system eliminates the time consuming task of packing retraction cord and therefore any possible posttraumatic discomfort. Because these materials are hydrophobic, they will displace fluids.
- They are also cartridge dispensed, radiopaque, resistant to fluid absorption, tasteless and odorless.
- These products provide excellent dimensional stability and are immersible in aqueous disinfectants.
- A range of working/setting times and viscosities are available for any impression procedure.
- Developed specifically for the H & H Technique (Hydraulic/Hydrophobic Impression Technique).
- Variety of working times and durometers.
- High durometer eliminates the need for retraction cord.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Resists fluid absorption.
- Taste and odor free.
- Direct or indirect inlays, onlays, or veneers.
- Bite registration.
- Full or partial dentures.
- Fabrication of crowns.
- Relining dentures.
- Fixed implant impressions.
PerfectIM Impression Systems
Write Your Own Review