PDI Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Large, 50/pk, 10 pk/cs H06182
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- PDI Sani-Cloth® Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Large is powered by a next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol, this unique combination delivers SPEED - a true 1-minute bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant - and the POWER to destroy over 50 microorganisms, including Candida auris along with 17 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) like MRSA, CRE, and VRE.
- Dimensions: 5" x 8".
- Box contains 50 individually wrapped Large wipes.
- Convenient for staff to carry or place with specific equipment.
- EPA Registration Number - 9480-12
- Disinfection level - EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Overall contact time - 1 minute
- Efficacy - Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Compatibility - Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Packaging features:
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Tools and Accessories - Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.
- Applicator - Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Efficacy claims - 55 microorganisms, including C. auris, 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE.
- Formulation - A next generation proprietary blend of quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), and ethanol.
- Compliance - Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines.
- Healthcare Use Sites - May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- One Step - One step cleaner and disinfectant
- Delivers SPEED and POWER in the fight against HAIs.
- 1 minute kill time on 54 microorganisms.
- Scrubbing applicator cleans as it disinfects to save time.
- Effective against 5 MRSA strains, 8 CRE strains, and VRE.
- Compatible with materials commonly used in healthcare environments.
- Disrupts - Attaches to pathogen cell surface and disrupts the cell wall and inner membrane.
- Penetrates - Pierces the cell's protective barrier, leading to intracellular protein leakage and dysfunction.
- Destroys - Lyses pathogen leading to cell death.
- To protect your Patients, staff & facilities.
Write Your Own Review