Original Truliner® PMMA Denture Corrective Relining Material, Standard Kit, Vein, 8oz Harry J Bosworth Company 921941
Features & Benefits:
- Original Truliner® PMMA Denture Corrective Relining Material is a color stable, permanent and reline PMMA chairside denture reline material formulated to last the life of the denture.
- The extremely fine-milled powder cures to a dense consistency and prevents the reline from assuming odors, tastes, or stains.
- Original Truliner is a unique reverse curing acrylic (cures from the inside out) which releases the free monomer before it is inserted in the mouth, eliminating chemical and thermal sensitivity.
- Creates a strong permanent bond in as little as ten minutes that will not chip or discolor.
- Powder available in vein flavour.
- Original Truliner uses a PMMA monomer and should NOT be left to set in a patient's mouth.
- Remove at the doughy stage and if available, place into a Pressure Pot or warm bath to accelerate the cure.
- A Pressure Pot will eliminate porosity, without distorting the denture.
- Recommended for use with: Cora-Caine®, Glaze™, Masque™ and Pressure Pot.
- Standard Kit contains:
- 8 oz. (236g) Powder
- 6 oz. (177ml) Liquid
- Used for repairs and orthodontic appliances.
Write Your Own Review