Oral B Crest® Complete Multi-Benefit™ Whitening+Scope® Toothpaste, Mint, 0.85 oz, 72 tubes/cs 80296745
Features & Benefits:
- Crest® Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope® Toothpaste combine the whitening power of Crest with the freshening power of Scope.
- When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that delivers the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of minty Scope.
- It's the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: it helps prevents tartar, and provides teeth whitening from cleaning action that helps to remove surface stains, all while helping to keep your breath minty fresh and ready for anything.
- Experience a clean mouth and fight bad breath with the added zing of minty Scope freshness.
- Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains, so you can spark in every situation.
- Use the Crest + Oral-B collection with Scope for the ultimate combination of clean and fresh.
- Crest toothpastes are FREE of Triclosan and polyethylene microbeads. Generally, Crest toothpastes have a two year expiration date.
- Includes three 5.4 oz cartons of Crest + Scope Complete Whitening Toothpaste.
- Kills millions of bad breath germs in laboratory tests.
- Gently removes surface stains for whiter teeth.
- Strengthens enamel.
- Leaves breath feeling minty fresh.
- Active ingredients:
- Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion) - Anti-Cavity Active Ingredient - Helps Strengthen Weakened Enamel; Helps Prevent Cavities.
- Inactive ingredients:
- Sorbitol - Humectant - Delivers Delightful Product Aesthetics.
- Water - Solvent; Carrier Ingredient - Dissolves Ingredients.
- Hydrated Silica - Mild Abrasive - Gentle Effective Cleaning; Removes Surface Stains For Whitening.
- Disodium Pyrophosphate - Anti-Tartar Ingredient Or PH Buffer - Helps Prevent Tartar Buildup, And Stain Prevention Or Optimizes Product PH.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Foaming Agent - Provides Foaming And Cleaning Benefits.
- Flavor - Flavor and Cooling - Taste, Delightful Experience.
- Sodium Hydroxide - PH Adjuster - Optimizes Product PH.
- Alcohol (0.7%) - Flavor Agent; Ingredient Of Scope Mouthwash - Provides Mouthwash Experience.
- Xanthan Gum - Binder, Thickener - Delivers The Right Toothpaste Consistency.
- Sodium Saccharin - Sweetener - Delivers Desired Taste and Sweetness.
- Glycerin - Humectant; Ingredient In Scope Mouthwash - Delivers Delightful Experience In Scope Mouthwash.
- Carbomer - Binder, Thickener - Delivers The Right Toothpaste Consistency.
- Cellulose Gum - Binder, Thickener - Delivers The Right Toothpaste Consistency.
- Polysorbate 80 - Emulsifier From Scope Mouthwash - Stabilizes Flavor In Scope Mouthwash.
- Sodium Benzoate - PH Buffer In Scope Mouthwash - Optimizes Productt PH.
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride - Breath Freshening Ingredient In Scope Mouthwash - Provides Mouthwash Experience.
- Benzoic Acid - PH Buffer In Scope Mouthwash - Optimizes Product PH.
- Titanium Dioxide - Opacifier - Delivers Delightful Experience.
- Blue 1 - Color - Aesthetics.
- Yellow 5 - Color - Aesthetics.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6. Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established. Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist.
- Helps protect against cavities.
- Do Crest Toothpastes Contain Gluten?
No current Crest toothpaste contains gluten.
- Does Crest Toothpaste Contain Salicylates?
There are no salicylates in any US Crest version of toothpaste, but some formulations have methyl salicylate in their flavor systems.
- What Is Stannous Fluoride?
Stannous fluoride is used in oral health care products, like Crest Gum Detoxify, to help prevent tooth decay and strengthen weakened enamel. It's also unique among fluoride alternatives because it offers multiple benefits not found in sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate.
Write Your Own Review