Occlude® Red, Standard size, 23g Pascal International 05-320
Features & Benefits:
- Occlude® Red indicator spray is an excellent aid in seating castings and marks any tooth or restorative surface (including gold), in either a wet or dry field.
- Accurate – no intra-occlusal displacement during marking.
- Assures pinpoint location of high spots.
- Highly visible.
- Easy – instantaneous fingertip application.
- New low pressure formula provides cleaner application and is easily removed with water.
- Contains no CFCs.
- To ensure proper use of Occlude, a disposable applicator tip is recommended.
- Approved for intra-oral use.
- Recommended for both office and lab use.
- It is available in Standard size, 23g.
- Occlude® is an aerosol spray used for articulation marking.
Write Your Own Review