NitrousVac Portable Nitrous Evacuation Unit DNTLworks 3040
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- NitrousVac Features Exhaust Tubing, Carrying Handle, Intake Tubing, Electrical Panel Main Power Switch, Cooling Fan, Foot Control, HVE Valve. Inside the NitrousVac it has Identification Label, Cooling Fan, Vacuum Pump and more.
- The unit is easy to transport or store, and sets up or disassembles in a few minutes.
- Amperage - 6 Amps.
- Compressor Type - Oil-Free.
- Dimensions - 22" x 14-1/2" x 9".
- Hertz - 60 Hz.
- Horse Power - 1/3 Hp.
- Sound Level - 44 db @ 3 feet.
- Vacuum Flow - 5scfm.
- Vacuum inHg - 7 inhg.
- Voltage - 120Vac.
- Wattage - 348.
- Weight - 35 Lbs.
- The NitrousVacTM is a lightweight vacuum unit that allows the operator to quickly aspirate non-flammable anesthetics.
Write Your Own Review