Newtron P5 XS B.LED Piezo Ultrasonic Unit with Intro kit Acteon F62117
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- Newtron P5 XS B.LED Piezo Ultrasonic Unit delivered with Newtron Handpiece, US Power Supply.
- Specific hardness of steel; nearest to enamel.
- Automatic power regulation and perfectly controlled vibrations with the NEWTRON® technology.
- Increased tactile sense for the practitioner.
- Gentle vibrations for pediatrics and sensitive patients.
- Less water for disabled or geriatric patients who cannot recline for treatment.
- Less water for patients with sleep apnea.
- Patented color-coding technology makes power selection easy, reducing risk of tip breakage.
- Very Little Pressure.
- Treatments are 20% to 50% shorter.
- More time for hygiene education.
- More patients treated.
- NEWTRON® uses less heat and requires less water, while producing a gentle mist:
- Better visibility for the clinician.
- More comfortable for the patient.
- Cavitron and other magnetostrictive stacks create more heat; needs more water to cool handpiece, tip and tooth:
- Decreased visibility for the clinician.
- Risk of gagging for patients.
- Gentle and accurate treatments:
- The NEWTRON® range of ultrasonic generators are equipped with exclusive and patented NEWTRON® technology, which brings more preservation, efficacy and comfort to any procedure.
- Optimized independent irrigation system:
- The easy and precise flow adjustment provides accurate treatments and maximum tip efficiency.
- The 300ml or 500ml graduated tanks allow to mix solutions directly.
- A brand new vision of scaling: Technology that guides your treatments in real time:
- Highlights dental plaque perfectly for guided clinical care.
- Improves clinical efficiency with more accurate and effective treatment.
- Educate patients and encourage case acceptance.
- Preservation of teeth and tissue:
- Perfectly controlled vibrations for precise and gentle treatments.
- Specific steel quality for anatomy and enamel preservation.
- Total irrigation control with no heat and safer for tissues.
- No gingival damage.
- Decreased cementum removal.
- Maximum efficacy:
- The automatic frequency adjustment guarantees maximum efficiency under any conditions.
- Power is regulated in real-time according to the resistance encountered by the tip, for consistent performance with no pressure needed.
- Powerful cavitation at tip's extremity induces fragmentation and elimination of deposits, with a cleaning and disinfecting effect.
- Comfort for dentists and patients:
- Painless treatment for the patient.
- Decreased fatigue for the clinician.
- Better tactile sense offering more precise treatment.
- A complete and versatile range of tips:
- NEWTRON® offers tips with exclusive alloys and coatings that respect the different surfaces treated: enamel, crown, implant.
- Over 80 different tips answering all clinical needs: prophylaxis, periodontics, implant care, endodontics, surgical endodontics, conservative and restorative dentistry.
- Smart design:
- Sleek design and soothing lights around the dial corresponding to the Color Coding System™.
- Thin and balanced handpiece.
- Flat glass surface and detachable dial for a quick and safe cleaning.
- Customizable and autoclavable silicone handpiece holders.
- Better and faster treatment:
- F.L.A.G.™ for B.LED dental plaque revealer associated with the NEWTRON® Slim B.LED handpiece blue light, simultaneously reveal and remove dental plaque.
- Treatments become more effective and quicker (20% more plaque removed).
- Technical Specification:
- NEWTRON Slim B.LED Handpiece – LED.
- White LED Ring, Blue LED Ring.
- Handpiece weight - 48g.
- Irrigation - 300ml tank (500 ml tank is optional).
- Irrigation flow rate - 5 - 40 ml/min.
- Device weight - 2100g.
- Overall dimensions (mm) - 260 x 185 x 140.
- Equipment classification: NEWTRON: Class II - BF type / Others devices: Class I - BF type.
- Supply voltage: NEWTRON: 100-240 VAC 47-63Hz / Others devices: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz. Ultrasonic frequency: 28 kHz - 36 kHz.
- Class of medical device: II a (according to 93/42/EEC directive).
- Dental ultrasound products associated with ACTEON® tips enable to clean, treat and educate patients for better dental hygiene: removal of teeth dental plaque as well as stains and discolorations, prosthetic finishing line preparation, caries treatment, but also dental prosthesis and implants maintenance.