New Truliner® PEMA Denture Corrective Relining Material, Standard Kit, Pink Harry J Bosworth Company 921970
Features & Benefits:
- New Truliner® PEMA Denture Corrective Relining Material chemically fuses to the denture in 15-20 minutes and is formulated to last up to one year.
- New Truliner's advanced formula reduces stinging and burning sensation which allows for a restoration on a denture's original fit in as little as 5 minutes.
- Color stable and a high density surface guarantee greater patient satisfaction.
- Once cured, rebased surfaces can be trimmed and polished like the original denture without showing a line of demarcation.
- Due to reduced heat, best used for the geriatric demographic.
- Powder available in pink color.
- Recommended for use with: Cora-Caine®, Glaze™, Masque™ and Pressure Pot.
- Standard Kit contains:
- 8 oz. (236g) Powder
- 6 oz. (117ml) Liquid
- 1/3 oz. (10ml) Bonding Liquid
- Used to restore a denture's original fit in as little as 10 minutes.
Write Your Own Review