Myco Spinal Needle, 20G x 5, Yellow, 25/bx SN20G501
Features & Benefits:
- Myco Reli® Quincke Point Spinal Needles are the value alternative to leading brands and offer superior quality in a broad range of sizes.
- Computerized grinding ensures sharp, consistent, high-quality needles.
- Exact fit between stylet and cannula bevel to minimize coring and trauma.
- Large, clear hubs for enhanced tactile feel and visualization of CSF
- Smooth insertion resistance provides for easy identification of tissue layers.
- Available in sterile and non-sterile packaging.
- Product Family: Anesthesia.
- Sterilization: Sterile.
- Size: 20G.
- Length: 5"
- Color: Yellow.
- Needle Type: Quincke.
- Sellable Unit of Measure: BX
- Quantity per Unit of Measure: 25
- Alternate Unit of Measure: CS
- Quantity per Alternate Unit of Measure: 4BX
- Spinal needles are used to deliver anesthesia into the Spinal (Intrathecal) space. A spinal is used to provide dense pain relief, usually during intra-operative procedures.
- What type of RELI® Procedure Needles does MYCO offer?
MYCO offers the following procedure needles:
- Spinal / Quincke point.
- Epidural / Tuohy.
- Pencil Point (Whitacre common name).
- Biopsy / Chiba.
- Specialty needles such as 2-in-1 Pencil Point needles.
- How do MYCO Medical's RELI® Procedure Needles compare to industry competitors?
RELI® Procedure Needles are manufactured by ISO 13485 certified facilities using ANSI 304 Stainless Steel. Each needle and stylet are welded and drawn to precise inner and outer diameters and the tips are ground using precision grinders. Each ethylene oxide (EO) sterilized needle is packaged in breathable form, fill, and seal packaging. MYCO Medical's procedure needles are comparable to other needles used in the U.S market.
- When are spinal needles used?
Spinal needles are used to deliver anesthesia into the Spinal (Intrathecal) space. A spinal is used to provide dense pain relief, usually during intra-operative procedures.
- What gauges and lengths are available in the Reli®™ Quincke needles?
RELI® Quincke needles are available in 18 to 27 gauge with lengths from 1.5" to 8".
- What is the most common size RELI® Quincke needle used?
The most common RELI® Quincke needle sizes are 22G and 25G.
- What are the advantages to using Reli®™ Pencil Point Needles?
RELI® Pencil Point Needles may reduce the loss of CSF. The atraumatic point may improve patient comfort and healing versus needles with a cutting point.
- What size RELI® Pencil Point Needles are available?
RELI® Pencil Point needles are available from 22G to 27G with lengths 2.5" to 5".
- What is the advantage of the large, clear hub?
A large hub allows for better tactile feel when steering the needle as well as enhanced visibility and fluid detection.
- Are MYCO Medical's RELI® Procedure Needles echogenic?
Yes, select RELI® Quincke Needles, with the SNME prefix have metric markings with an echogenic stylet.
- Are RELI® Procedure Needles offered in longer lengths?
Yes, select RELI® needles are available in 8" and 10" lengths.
- When are epidural needles used?
Epidural needles are used to deliver medication into the epidural space. An epidural is the preferred procedure for pain relief during normal childbirth. Epidurals are also ideal for providing pain relief for many perioperative and chronic pain situations.
- Will the RELI® Tuohy Epidural needle damage a catheter?
RELI® Tuohy Needles should not damage a catheter due to the curved design that protects the catheter from damage.
- What size RELI® Tuohy epidural needles are available?
RELI® Fixed Wing Tuohy epidural needles are available in 16 to 20 gauge in 3.5" lengths. RELI® Detachable Wing Tuohy epidural needles are available in 16to 22 gauge in 2.5" to 6" lengths.
- What are the most popular gauge sizes of RELI® Tuohy epidural needles?
The most common RELI® Tuohy epidural needle for single-shot epidural is the 20G while the 17G or 18G needles are the most common for continuous epidurals.
- When are RELI® Chiba Point Needles used?
RELI® Chiba Point needles are used for soft tissue biopsies.
- What are key attributes of RELI® Chiba Point Needles?
RELI® Chiba Point Needles have metric markings for improved depth visibility and ease of placement. Most gauges also have depth stoppers for accurate placement.
- What sizes are available in RELI® Chiba Point Needles?
RELI® Chiba Point needles are available 18 to 25 gauge in 3.5" to 10" lengths.
- Can I buy RELI® Procedure Needles directly from MYCO Medical?
MYCO Medical currently utilizes a distribution-only sales model. Please contact your local distributor representative for product information and availability.
- What GPO contracts offer the RELI® needle products?
Premier, Vizient, and HealthTrust GPO contracts offer the RELI® needle products.