Mobile Vacuum Unit with Amalgam Separator 7/8 HP DNTLworks 3001
Features & Benefits:
- Porto-Dent Mobile Vacuum Unit is perfect where central installation is impractical, and for practitioners with an extra office to furnish.
- Compact: Measures only 13" x 16" x 26". It is no obstacle at chair side and stores inconspicuously.
- Value Priced: Easily the least expensive of oral evacuation units. Excellent for limited budgets.
- Ideal for Backup: A lifesaver when the central system breaks down. The user just rolls it out, plugs it in, and keeps operating.
- Easy Maintenance: Non-corrosive collection canister cleans easily and is equipped with an automatic overflow shut-off. Motor comes with a one-year guarantee and can be replaced in minutes with a screwdriver.
- Efficient: Adjustable motor speed can evacuate indefinitely at the rate of 75 cfm, or can be adjusted to the user's preference.
- Moves Easily: Rolls quietly on large polyethylene carpet casters.
- Cabinet: White Granite impact resistant polyethylene.
- Equipped with Muffler System for quiet operation.
- Valves on each suction hose.
- Hanger provided for hose.
- High volume suction.
- Motor Control Variable Speed Control
- Construction Molded polyethylene
- Impact Resistant
- Chair Capacity Comes with 2 hoses
- Proto-Dent Mobile Vacuum Unit with Amalgam Separator, 7/8 HP Specifications:
- 101008 (PV-5)
- 101009 7/8 HP
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 101009 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 4.0 Amps Sound Level db 70 db at 100%
- Vacuum Suction: 80" of water (6" of Hg)
- Vacuum Airflow: 75 cfm
- Canister Stainless Steel - 2 Liter
- Net Weight 35 Ibs
- Shipping Wt./Dim.: 60 Ibs, 20" x 16" x 31"
- Dimensions (unit): 13"W x 16"D x 26"H
- Dimensions (canister): 7" Dia. x 8"H
- Needed especially by the dentist in a temporary location or when it is not feasible to install a central system. Perfect for such specialists as
- Hygienists and other professionals.
Write Your Own Review