Maxso® X200-M/N, NSK Backend, Smart, Fiber Light, Mini Head, Triple Spray, Fiber Optic Handpiece Beyes HP2066
|Manufacturer:||Beyes Dental Canada Inc.|
Features & Benefits:
- The Maxso X200 Smart handpiece is designed to meet the expectations of modern dentistry. High quality components and a comfortable grip with a Micro-Tex finish provides superior handling. The well-aimed triple water spray will offer excellent coolant effects.
- Triple Spray - Effectively cools the entire surface of the bur to avoid overheating, which provides higher patient comfort.
- Ceramic - Specially designed for smooth and quiet operation. It also provides superior torque and a long lifespan.
- Micro-Tex - The latest surface enhancement technology creates a micro-textured and scratch-proof surface that lowers the possibility of slippage during operation.
- Power - Strong chuck holding force to prevent slippage and improve power with 23W of torque.
- Connection : NSK® Connection.
- Head Size (Width x Height) : 10.8mm x 13.0 mm
- Drive Air Pressure (PSI) : 40-60
- Power (WATT) : 21
- Speed (RPM) : 400,000
- Rotary Instruments : FG burs according to EN ISO 1797-1
- Φ / max length (MM) : 1.6 / 25
- Chuck Type : Push Button
- Water Spray : Triple
- Rotary instruments EN ISO 1797-1:1995 (0mm) : 1.6-0.01
- Idle mode speed (rpm) : 380,000-410,000
- Coolant supply volume (ml/min) : >50
- Water setting range (bar) : 0.7-2
- Chip air setting range (bar) : 1.5-3
- Return air pressure (bar) : <0.5
- Operating pressure (bar) : 2.62-2.90
- Air consumption (NL/min) : 30-45
- Chip air consumption at 2 bar (NL/min) : >1.5
- Power/Torque : 21
- Maxso Dental Handpiece, models Maxso-M/Maxso-S/Maxso-X are intended to be used for removing carious material, reducing hard tooth structure, cavity preparation, finishing tooth preparations and restorations and polishing teeth.
Write Your Own Review