Mail-In Monitoring Service, 12 tests/bx Crosstex CST120
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3 boxes of ConFirm™ Mail-in Biological Monitoring Service (12 tests per box), Get 1 box of the same at no additional charge!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated January 1 – March 31, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by March 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3103.
Features & Benefits:
- ConFirm™ Premium Test Service Mail-in Sterilizer Indicators Monitoring Service is the Most Comprehensive Mail-In Service in Healthcare with results available in just 24 hours!
- 3rd party documentation of testing and test results provides a tangible online record when proof of testing and subsequent results must be provided.
- Compatible with steam, EtO, chemical vapor and dry heat sterilizers.
- Results in 24 hours for steam, 72 hours for chemical vapor and 7 days for dry heat and EtO from start of incubation period at processing laboratory.
- Choice of immediate test failure notification by fax or email with a courtesy call the next day from a clinical advisor.
- Complimentary reminder service notifies practice of missed test date by either fax or email.
- Comprehensive test results are sent quarterly and annually by fax or email.
- MSM (Multi-Site Monitoring) Compliance Bridge complimentary service available for practices with multiple locations.
- Spore strips contain highly resistant dual-species bacterial spores providing the most reliable method of testing for an effective sterilization cycle.
- Includes pre-paid postage.
- Test Strips cannot be split between two sterilizers.
- Highly resistant dual-species bacterial spores provide the most reliable method of testing for an effective sterilization cycle.
- 12 Tests (3 Strip Test, 2 Tests & 1 Control Strip).
- Used for various sterilization processes.
In-Office Biological Monitoring Record Keeping and How to Recognize Spore Growth/Failed Spore Tests
In-Office Biological Monitoring: How to use Crosstex ConFirm® Incubators and Vials
In-Office Biological Monitoring - Testing Your Sterilizer - Proper Vial Placements
Mail-in Biological Monitoring vs. In-Office Biological Monitoring
Write Your Own Review