Lower Left Permanent Molar, #7 Refill Hu-Friedy SSC-6LL7
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy any 5 Crown Refill Boxes (mix and match), Get 3 at no additional charge(1)!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated January 1 – March 31, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to email@example.com. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by March 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3103.
Features & Benefits:
- Lower Left Permanent Molar #7 Refill, Hu-Friedy's Stainless Steel Crowns are intended to provide full coverage, stronger, provisional treatment for primary molars and fill the need for long term provisional coverage on permanent molars.
- To help minimize contouring and trimming, these stainless steel primary and permanent molar crowns are precrimped, prebelled and prefestooned.
- All of Stainless Steel Crowns deliver all the features and benefits of Pedo Crowns.
- These stainless steel primary and permanent molar crowns were developed to deliver consistent, accurate and predictable clinical outcomes, while allowing the practitioner to work more effectively and efficiently, ensuring more time for value-added services such as patient education and treatment planning.
- More narrow mesial-distal maxillary first primary molar width for quicker adjacent crown placement.
- Ideal wall height meaning less trimming and crimping.
- Pre-trimmed, crimped and contoured surfaces for less time spent chairside.
- Accurate occlusal anatomy mimicking the natural tooth.
- Optimal occlusal thickness with superior resilience to abrasion and perforation.
- Use Hu-Friedy Pedo Crowns for upper first molars because the anatomy to be much more accurate than competitors.
- Used For long term provisional coverage on permanent molars.
Write Your Own Review