Light Liner® Light-Cure Chairside Reline Composite, Hard, Standard Kit Harry J Bosworth Company 921463
Features & Benefits:
- Light Liner® Light-Cure Chairside Reline Composite is a unique, chairside reline material that light cures in minutes.
- Available in a hard non-methacrylate formula, this microfilmed composite flows easily and offers the convenience of a one visit procedure without multiple pour-ups or impressions.
- Light Liner® is a dual-cure, self-bonding material that will not shrink, stain, and is color stable.
- Light Liner® is virtually as strong as the denture, chemically bonding to it to prevent flaking or peeling.
- Designed to function under a 100W light box for approximately 5 minutes.
- Recommended for use with: Cora-Caine® and Masque™. Bulk packaging available.
- Standard Kit contains:
- 8 6g Composite Powder
- 8 4g Composite Liquid
- 1 30cc Bottle of Air Barrier
- Used to achieve accurate relines and quality repairs in minutes at a fraction of the cost of sending it to the lab.
Write Your Own Review