Imprint™ 4 Preliminary Regular Set Bulk Pack 30 - 50ml Cartridges (Mint) 3M™ ESPE™ 71548
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy Any 4, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: You can redeem for your bonus goods by email. Refer to the instructions below. Proof of purchase on one 3M Oral Care Authorized Distributor invoice with order dated April 1 - June 30, 2023 is required (multiple invoices are accepted from a single purchase order when order cannot ship complete). Redeem by July 31, 2023. Offers cannot be combined with other special offers (e.g., DentaCheques). Offer void if purchased product is returned. Bonus goods can only be returned within 30 days of ship date. *Bonus good must be of equal or lesser value of lowest price of purchased products. **If bonus goods associated with purchased offer(s) are not selected or noted clearly, the products indicated with asterisks (**) will be automatically sent as bonus goods.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Imprint™ 4 Preliminary Regular Set Bulk Pack 30 - 50ml Cartridges (Mint) delivers precise impression results and offers dentists and patients the fastest intra-oral setting time of 75 seconds.
- It is ideal for all alginate indications but features easier handling & accuracy compared to alginate products, a fresh mint flavor and easy to read color (pink) and is scannable with chairside & standalone scanners.
- Its active self-warming technology allows for real time savings, without compromising working time.
- The first VPS impression material that is truly hydrophilic in the unset state, which helps capture the finest details for highly accurate impressions, and a stress-free procedure.
- Imprint 4 Preliminary can be stored for at least 12 weeks with virtually no change in dimension.
- Impressions can be poured multiple times.
- Multiple temporaries from a single impression.
- Imprint™ 4 Preliminary Super Quick VPS Preliminary Impression Material is ideal for all alginate indications but features easier handling & accuracy compared to alginate, a fresh mint flavour and easy to read colour (pink) and is scannable with chairside & standalone scanners.
- Working time (including mixing): 1:00 min. Contstant Intra-Oral Setting time (from tray seating in mouth): 1:30 min.
- Imprint 4 Preliminary Super Quick Economy Pack, (30) 50mL Cartridges, 24 mos Shelf Life.
- Provisional Crown & Bridge Impressions.
- Study Model Impressions.
- Preliminary Impressions.
- Orthodontic Impressions.
- Bleaching Trays & Mouth Guard Impression.
Write Your Own Review