Ice Composite Refill - Shade D2 Light Brown, 0.25g x 20 Refills; 5g Total SDI 8450015
Features & Benefits:
- Ice has Polishability and strength all in one.
- Ice Composite Refill - Shade D2 Light Brown 0.25g x 20 Refills, 5g.
- Non-stick handling :
- Ice's non-stick handling facilitates the placement of anterior and posterior restorations. Ice does not slump or pull back on the instrument. Ice's firm packable handling ensures tight contacts.
- Extensive color range :
- Ice's 19 shades are ideal for all anterior and posterior restorations. A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3, D2, D3, D4, OA2, OA3, OA3.5, bleach, incisal.
- Natural fluorescence :
- Ice contains a fluorescent agent that ensures perfectly natural looking teeth under UV lights.
- Nanotechnology :
- A nanometre is 1/1000 of a micron.
- Nanometres assist in the long term polishability of a composite resin.
- Hybrid technology enables a high filler loading for increased strength.
- Ice has a good blend of both nanotechnology and hybrid technology for the ideal anterior/posterior composite.
- Colour Stability :
- Maintains a shade match to the tooth overtime is important for clinical success.
- Optical properties of resin composites change with time, especially related to surface degradation and chemical reaction of the tertiary amine accelerator.
- Ice is the least affected by accelerated aging.
- Low shrinkage :
- Ice exhibits the lowest polymerization shrinkage.
- Utilizing longer resin chains with fewer monomer links, Ice has a very low shrinkage. Lower shrinkage minimizes sensitivity and micro leakage; an effective seal against micro leakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development.
- Ice's translucency allows light to pass through, assists in blending between the composite shade and the tooth, and allows compensation for minor errors in shade selection.
- The lower the opacity level, the more translucent and natural looking is the restoration.
- Ice is very translucent. It reflects the surrounding teeth to ensure seamless match.
- Compressive strength:
- A high compressive strength enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding mastication forces. Ice's optimum filler level maximizes strength.
- High filler level :
- Ice's excellent wear profile is due to its strontium glass filler type and high filler loading.
- Used for the ideal anterior/posterior composite and natural looking in the restoration.
- Anterior restorations.
- Posterior restorations.
- Core build up.
- Class I, II, III, IV, V.
Write Your Own Review