HurriCaine® Topical Anesthetic Liquid, Original Wild Cherry, 1 fl oz Jar, (Ships on ice) Beutlich Pharmaceuticals 0283-0569-31
Features & Benefits:
- HurriCaine® Topical Anesthetic Liquid - Original Wild Cherry contains 20% Benzocaine for fast, temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain.
- Relief within 30 seconds.
- Available over the counter and in two great flavors.
- Can be used as a throat rinse.
- May also be used as part of the HurriCaine Magic Mouth Rinse recipe.
- Perfect for hard to reach area.
- Available in two great flavors.
- Great as a mouth rinse for the back of the throat.
- Trusted by medical and dental professionals for over 40 years.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "Caine" anesthetics.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Store at 20-25° C (68- 77° F).
- Do not use if swab has been previously opened.
- Inactive Ingredients: Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin.
- For fast, temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- Sore mouth and throat.
- Canker sores.
- Minor dental procedures.
- Minor injury of the mouth and gums.
- Minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Other Professional Indications include sore throat, Tonsillitis, Stomatitis, Pharyngitis.
Write Your Own Review