Halyard Ultra Non-Reinforced Surgical Gown, Towel, Sterile, XX-Large, 28/cs 95131
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Non-Reinforced ULTRA Surgical Gowns are made with enhanced ULTRA SMS Fabric for procedures with low to moderate fluid contact.
- Halyard ULTRA* Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns provide Level 3 liquid barrier in zones A, B, and C. For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B).
- The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (Areas A, B, and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1. The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
- Meets AAMI 3 Liquid Barrier Standard.
- Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strikethrough and fluid contamination .
- Flame resistance: meets NFPA industry standard for low ignition .
- Lint and abrasion resistance: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound and related post-operative complications .
- Yellow Neck Binding.
- Hook-and-Loop Closure.
- Available Sleeves Type is Raglan Sleeves.
- Available Size is XX-Large.
- Non-reinforced, for low to moderate fluid contact.
- Halyard ULTRA* Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns are designed to provide the right balance of comfort and protection for the widest range of procedures.
Write Your Own Review