Halyard Synthetic Vinyl Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, Medium, 100/bx, 10bx/cs 55032
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Synthetic Vinyl Powder-Free Stretch Exam Gloves are natural rubber latex-free.
- Functional Benefits - Polymer coating improves donning. Ambidextrous for use across a variety of glove applications.
- Clinical Specifications - Natural rubber latex-free - safe for use by latex-sensitive individuals. Powder-free, minimizing the potential for powder-related complications, such as irritant contact dermatitis.
- Quality Standards - Meets or Exceeds current ASTM D 5250 standard for critical defects (AQL-2.5); AQL for critical defects is 1.5.
- Smooth fingertips.
- Colors: clear
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Available size is Medium.
- Halyard Synthetic Vinyl Powder-Free Stretch Exam Gloves are use for low-risk situations.
You're in Good Hands with Halyard Exam Gloves
Write Your Own Review