Halyard Surgical Gown, Non-Reinforced, X-Large, with Towel, Standard Length, Sterile, 28/cs 46866
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard SPECTRUM Non-Reinforced Surgical Gown is made of light breathable comfortable SMS fabric. The non-reinforced SPECTRUM gowns are for procedures with low to moderate fluid contact.
- SPECTRUM Non-Reinforced Surgical Gowns provide Level 3 liquid barrier in zones A, B, C.
- For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B).
- The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (areas A, B and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1.
- The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
- Meets AAMI 3 Liquid Barrier Standard requirements for surgical gowns.
- Meets the standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles CPSC16, Class 1, CFR Part 1610.
- Low lint and abrasion resistant: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound.
- The fabric of the SPECTRUM* Non-Reinforced Surgical Gown is alcohol repellent.
- Full range of sizes from Medium to 3XL.
- Size: X-Large.
- Packaging: N/A.
- Includes Towel: Yes.
- Includes Overwrap: No.
- Gown Length: Standard.
- Cut of Gown: Regular.
- Sterile Gown: Yes.
- Units per Case: 28
- Fabric: SMS.
- Procedure: Standing Procedures.
- Fold: Book.
- Low Lint: Yes.
- Neck Binding Color: Blue.
- Sleeve Type: Set-In-Sleeve.
- Abrasion Resistance: Meets ASTM D4966.
- Expected Fluid Contact: Low to Moderate.
- Flame Resistance: Meets NFPA Class I.
- AAMI Protection Level: AAMI Level 3 Liquid Barrier Protection.
- Closure: Hook-and-Loop.
- For procedures with low to moderate fluid contact.
Write Your Own Review