Halyard Purple Nitrile™ Dental Exam Gloves, Small, 100/bx, 10bx/cs 53431
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Health PURPLE NITRILE* Dental Exam Gloves are often the glove of choice for healthcare workers who need proven barrier protection from bacteria, blood-borne viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high.
- PURPLE NITRILE* Dental Exam Gloves offer the highest level of chemical protection available in Halyard's line of nitrile exam gloves.
- Maximum coverage and protection.
- For moderate to high exposure to fluids or chemicals.
- Natural rubber latex-free.
- Textured fingertips.
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Available Size is small.
- Quality Standards
- PURPLE NITRILE* Dental Exam Gloves Exam have an AQL of 1.0 for critical defects. This means that PURPLE NITRILE* Dental Exam are significantly less likely to have critical defects than exam gloves that just meet the ASTM 2.5 AQL requirement.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319 - Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Glove for Medical Applications.
- Biocompatible per ISO 10993 studies for systemic toxicity, irritation and sensitization endpoints.
- Passes Viral Penetration Testing - ASTM F1671 - 07 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System.
- Clinical Considerations
- Not formulated with natural rubber latex - primary material is acrylonitrilebutadiene, reducing the potential for glove-associated Type I allergic reactions to natural rubber latex proteins.
- Powder-free, minimizing the potential for powder-related complications, such as irritant contact dermatitis.
- Gloves should be worn for all activities involving chemotherapy drugs, including compounding, administration, handling of waste from recently treated patients, and cleanup of spills.
You're in Good Hands with Halyard Exam Gloves
Write Your Own Review