Halyard Purple Nitrile Max PF Exam Glove Medium 50bx 8bxcs 44993
Limited Inventory Available.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Purple Nitrile Max Powder-Free Exam Glove was designed specifically to meet the increased protection needs of Central Sterilization technicians.
- Halyard Health proves "Purple Means Protection" with the introduction of PURPLE NITRILE* MAX, the newest member of single-use exam glove family.
- Textured Palm and Fingertips.
- Durable, easy-to-don PURPLE NITRILE* MAX offers CS techs these critical safety features:
- Longer Length - PURPLE NITRILE* MAX cuff extends a full 16 inches, providing the right level of protection from dangerous microorganisms, all the way to the mid-forearm.
- Heavier Weight - At 20 grams, PURPLE NITRILE* MAX is more than twice the weight of PURPLE NITRILE-XTRA*, for added confidence when handling instruments and decontamination chemicals.
- Thicker Fingertips - Its increased fingertip thickness provides almost double the protection of any other exam glove in the Halyard portfolio.
- Fully Textured - PURPLE NITRILE* MAX features fully textured fingertips and palm, designed for excellent wet and dry grip.
- Available Size is Medium.
- Provide Maximum coverage and protection for high exposure to fluids or chemicals.
You're in Good Hands with Halyard Exam Gloves
Write Your Own Review