Halyard Procedure Gown For Use with Chemotherapy Compounding & Drug Administration, 22 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 15 3/4", 100/cs 69606
Temporarily Unavailable for Sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Procedure Gown is 100% natural rubber latex-free.
- Long-sleeved, open back and knit cuffs.
- Available Colour is Blue.
- Available Size is Universal.
- Halyard Procedure Gown tested for use with chemotherapy drugs also meets liquid barrier performance standards, including penetration by blood (ASTM F 1670) and blood-borne pathogens (ASTM F 1671).
- Also offers the highest level of protection against flammability.
- Meeting the Class I requirements of the National Fire Protection Association Test Method 702-1980.
- Lint-free gown made of polypropylene with a polyethylene coating.
- In permeability tests with the seven chemotherapy drugs required by ASTM Test Method F 739 standards, plus three additional widely used chemo drugs, the Halyard Health Procedure Cover-Up Gown tested for use with chemotherapy drugs sustained no breakthrough after four hours of continuous contact with all ten drugs.
- These results exceed recommended industry guidelines for duration of gown usage.
- For exposure to fluid or chemical contact in front.
Write Your Own Review